Start a new topic

Raw support

Hi, 

I'd like to request that you add Canon Raw Light support to Kyno. That's the native format of the Canon C200, a camera that I think will be very popular. 

Thanks!

7 people like this idea

+1 for Canon RAW (crm) support. Absolutely essential since the release of the R5

2 people like this

This was on a different thread for anybody that hasn't seen it.

https://support.lesspain.software/support/discussions/topics/12000019229/page/last#reply-to-post

Thomas Meyer

Canon RAW will come soon as well, demand seems to be high :) it won't make it in 1.9, but we'll do our best

1 person likes this

Would love to see a response from Kyno staff on here. Any thoughts on when we could see Canon RAW support? What are Kyno's plans for that moving forward?

1 person likes this
Hello, Today 5 Canon cameras are supporting Canon Raw Light : C200, C300 Mk III, C500 Mk II, 1D-X Mk III and R5. All the NLE softwares are supporting since long. it looks like it’s really time to support CRM files now. Thank you.

2 people like this

Would also love to see Canon RAW support.  With the arrival of R5, have to believe this is going to become more important.

1 person likes this

How is this thread three years old with no Canon RAW support? This is a dealbreaker for me and my company, and it's very discouraging to see the lack of effort on Kyno's part. 

2 people like this

+1 to this, have just started using Kyno and Canon Raw support would be most useful. Thanks.

2 people like this

Please add canon raw light support.

2 people like this

I just picked up the C200 and was hoping that Kyno would be able to support the workflow! Hopefully, this is in the works. What's the latest on it?

2 people like this

I will add that with the recent launch of the Canon C300 Mark III and the C500 Mark II, it should be a priority to get Cinema Raw Light working. Both of those cameras also shoot that format. 

2 people like this
+1 for me too. Also Shooting on a C200 and would like to have a Canon Raw Lite integration please.

3 people like this

+1 I'd love to see Canon Cinema Raw Light support. I own a C200 and this would make a great addition to my work with Kyno. Thanks.

3 people like this

Adding my +1 to this thread - I really want to use Kyno as a centerpiece in my workflow, but as a c500/c200 user, until Canon Raw Light support is added, I don't think I'll be able to do so!

4 people like this

I'm gonna join the thread here and say - please add canon raw light support.

This is a big deal, as a lot of youtubers and run and gun cinematographers use this format for their work. 

Whats the status here? :) 

4 people like this

Same question concerning C200 Raw Lite support. 

We really would like to have a fully supported workflow..... 

Thank you !

4 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment