Kyno is now owned by Signiant, Inc. Signiant’s EULA for Kyno will apply to new licenses as well as to Kyno support services and updates that we may provide. In addition, Signiant’s global privacy policy will apply in each case where Signiant’s EULA for Kyno applies, as well as to any communications with us about Kyno. Read the full announcement.
Start a new topic
In Progress

ProRes RAW

Is support for the ProRes RAW file scheduled?

5 people like this idea

I'd be happy to be on the beta.  Even happier if you are adding C200 / Canon RAW support too??

1 person likes this

You're on the list!

Canon RAW will come soon as well, demand seems to be high :) it won't make it in 1.9, but we'll do our best

+1 Essential latest since the R5 release

Would Love to be a Beta tester as Well!

Hey I would love to see ProRes RAW to, is there a way to join the Beta when ProRes RAW will be added?

You're on the list :-)

1 person likes this
Any news on Prores RAW support? This would help a lot!

any news on when the version 1.9 will be out?

can I also be on the beta list? will we be able to play but also slice up prores raw into smaller prores raw clips so its easier for storage unlike with braw we can play it but can't slice it into smaller braw clips we have to convert it to something else. I would love the option to keep it in the same file type just to slice into smaller clips for storage and flexibility 

You're on the list!

Regarding the slicing of RAW clips (or subclipping in Kyno-lingo) - I'm afraid that won't be part of the initial ProRes RAW feature release, but we'll look into it for the future. Can't promise anything yet.

Hi Thomas any chance you can put me on the list for the beta version, will like to try the Pro Res Raw capabilities. Cheers

Can I be put on the Beta list too? Would help me a lot with my current project. Cheers.

You're on the list, beta should go out in January

1 person likes this

Hello, could you please put me on the Beta List too?

regards

Manuel

Done :-)

Login or Signup to post a comment