Seems awfully quiet - maybe 1.9 this month?
Working on it :-) we're planning this month, may become February.
Excellent! Looking forward to it. Is there a beta?
There will be soon - I put you on the list
Canon CRM support.
Huhhuh - any update on the update?
Really anxious on it. :-)
What impact does the Signiant acquisition have on 1.9 and further updates?
wondering about the release of 1.9 and possible ProResRAW support.
Also wondering about release 1.9... Planning was january, maybe februari... Please give us some information. Even the beta is still not here.
What will happen to Kyno in the near future? (Signiant acquisition). Will it still be a local, desktop app, or will it become an online-service? (Or maybe both?)
Any updates on this ?
I'm joining the others for the update question :)
I think it was somewhere here where it was said that 1.9 would have .crm support, is this still in the radar? Even to have ability to transcode and ingest would be helpful.
I've been waiting for this before I make my purchase, thats the only thing keeping me from you.
Is there a beta with these functionalities?
I have two outstanding tickets. One is from 6 months ago, another from 2. Still not a single reply from "less"pain. I wouldn't hold my breath on anything with this level of support. My only consolation is that I bought Kyno at the Black Friday deal, because the full price for the premium version would have been a waste of money. Sad to see this from what was looking like a decent company when they started.
Yes, when companies don't respond or post information for months at a time.... it is usually a sign of deep problems and the end is near. Too bad, product had potential.
With the latest BRAW no longer being supported (Blackmagic's color science v5), Kyno has become all but useless to me. Ironic how I discovered this right after posting my previous message.
such a shame.
Amazing potential software, likely killed by. buyout.
The moment i saw that it was sold i knew it was over.
Unless proven otherwise i guess we have to assume EOL and look around for alternatives for the future (again after beeing bitten by final cut server eol...)